Monday, April 19, 2010

What is normal ????

Tonight, and out of extreme boredom, I watched a movie which I never heard a review about, don’t ask me why but I have to hear others opinions about a movie so at least i wont be disappointed when I don’t like it, anyhow I watched a movie for Sandra bolluock, GOD I love this woman, the movie entitled ( all about steve).

The movie in general was AMAZING, it talked about an abnormal girl trying to be normal and ,as usual , Sandra was hilarious and I loved the idea of a job in creating crossword games in the newspaper. It's the first time I actually thought about how much hard work this thing needs :\ , creating clues and new words and all.

Anyway, what I want to know is, who says what's normal and what's not??

Does being normal equals being right ?? and why is being like everyone else means that you are normal?

I've never in my life was considered normal. I suffered a little bit because of that but im proud of being an individual with my own unique way of thinking. Others always thought that im a source of trouble coz I speaked my mind out and never was afraid of what others thinks.

I think that being normal is overrated :\ . we all try to be normal by copying others. And how is that working for us ???

We all think it's the solution to fit in while the truth is being a one of your kind is a blessing :D

Back to the movie, it answered all of my previous questions. Everyone is considered normal, once you try to find ppl who is as normal as you :D

So, at the end it's a matter of perspective. No one is normal and at the same time everyone is normal :D

Hope you get what I mean .

Until next time, plz leave some comments :P

6 comments:

Fadiosis said...

I've always asked myself that question!!! who decides what's normal and what's not? who decides what's 3aib and what's not? once people "al motafarrejeen 59oo9an" change the position of their seats they'll realize that everything changes, according to !!!!!

Smart CoOKie said...

I'm a huge fan of Sandra. But this movie didn't really do it for me.

No one can really define what is normal. So seeking it will be just as chasing mirage. A waste.

P.S: nice blog. Keep it up XOXO.

AuRoRa said...

fadiosis..
as i said, it's a matter of perspective.

cookie.. thanks dear ^_^
you are right, but ppl keeps trying to put definitions to that as if it's gonna make them more acceptable to others.

thanks for commenting guys

Yasmine Mohamed said...

Love your new blog cuteness, and congratulations for finally starting one. Regarding what is normal, everything, not only that matter, is relative. And according to the laws of relativity (which i donno say what lol)i think it is safe to say that i do not wanna be normal coz i wanna be me!!

AuRoRa said...

thanks hune ..
and YES everything is relative :D
and there is no such things as laws of relativity coz it's gonna be also relative and laws can't be relative :\
too many words im getting a headache :S

Anonymous said...

beautiful, this is always been in my mind but i haven't found the perfect words to describe it as u did .. keep it up :D

Post a Comment